Do you want to move to Milan?
Moving to Milan and province
Milan has become the capital of fashion, innovation and design. An experimental field reflected in the facades of the new skyscrapers, in the plans of the new districts.
Milan is so varied and eccentric that it never tires, moving is definitely an adventure and to start on the right foot you need to organize a perfect move with a removal company that knows well the particularities of the metropolis!
The move to Milan, are you ready for this adventure?
Considerations before moving to Milan
Always start with your needs and the type of assistance you need, you’ll have to consider:
- total volume of objects you want to carry
- time available
- budget to invest
- the distance to be covered
- the area of the city from which you are leaving and
- the area to which you are moving
Why rely on a moving company in Milan?
Moving by yourself could be a good option, have you ever thought about what advantages a specialized company can bring you?
- Professionalism: experienced movers are used to handling packaging and unpacking accurately and can guarantee you loading and unloading skills so as not to cause damage to your furniture.
- Knowledge of the territory and bureaucracy: the city center and part of the university districts are areas with limited traffic, in these cases it is really convenient to rely on an experienced company that is able to move easily on the territory and already has the necessary permits to move freely.
- Handling inside historical buildings and narrow streets: only qualified professionals have the means to meet the particular needs of handling and space, ensuring the final result.
How much does it cost to move to Milan?
The cost of moving to Milan may depend on several factors
- The distance between houses: if it takes more than a couple of hours to reach the new house, it is possible that it may be necessary to move or move in several days.
- Quantity of furniture, value and complexity of assembly: packing and unpacking personal items requires attention and commitment, if it is many pieces of furniture or elaborate furniture may require the use of more resources that would increase the budget.
- Possible need of permits for the parking of the vehicles: if it is necessary to pass through restricted traffic areas or to stay for several hours, it is necessary to obtain municipal authorizations.
- Use of platforms or forklift trucks: if the move takes place in high floors, it may be necessary to use special platforms or equipment that would increase the final cost
Let your plans carry you away, we’ll carry everything else!
We operate throughout the country, we have offices and warehouses for the temporary storage of furniture and personal effects and we are always available thanks to our customer service 24/24!
You can choose between different solutions according to your needs, saving time and money.
Our technicians will carry out an on-site inspection and only then will you decide whether to entrust us with your move.